Scrum Product Owner Certification
Toronto, (October 31, 2023)
Price: $870 (contact us for online course)
- Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certification exam is designed to confirm applicants practical and working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to handle the business aspects and stakeholders in a Scrum environment.
- Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholders in the Scrum Team. Commonly called ‘the voice of the customer’, the Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements. The Product Owner also prioritizes the requirements from the point of view of an end user, for maximum business benefit, defines the Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met.
- Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the certification exam.
- There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, SDC™ or SMC™
- Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam. It is also highly recommended to attend a 2-day SPOC™ classroom training provided by Amandla Computer, a SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.)
- The participants will be prepared to take SPOC™ certification exam. Also they will be able to apply the concepts in their day to day job.
- Agile and Scrum Overview
- Scrum Roles
- Planning in Scrum
- Popular HR Theories and their relevance in relation to Scrum
- Sprint Planning
- Implementation of Scrum
- Scrum for Large Projects